Whom ! Wath a big surprise I waiting a long time for this one, and what a cover, beautifull, a very great thanks for all those . Long life to your blog, very beautifull and clean, its a pleasure to visit them.
Hey, Just want to say that what you're doing here is a soundtrack lovers dream! However, I just got the STTMP score and there are a certain amount of files that were inoperative. Disc 1: Tracks 1-6 and 12; Disc 2: 1-3, 6-9. Is there any way you could load a fix?
6 comments:
Whom ! Wath a big surprise I waiting a long time for this one, and what a cover, beautifull, a very great thanks for all those . Long life to your blog, very beautifull and clean, its a pleasure to visit them.
This is one of my favorite Goldsmith scores and you've just made it better! Thanks so much!
Hey,
Just want to say that what you're doing here is a soundtrack lovers dream! However, I just got the STTMP score and there are a certain amount of files that were inoperative. Disc 1: Tracks 1-6 and 12; Disc 2: 1-3, 6-9. Is there any way you could load a fix?
@ Xavier,
done...
Love your site! I appreciate your integrity to keeping with unreleased or out of pring scores.
I do need some help. When I copy the Star Trek: The Motion Picture link, my system tells me the item is no longer on line.
Any help would be great. Thanks again!
@ Aaron Watson
Thanks.
I checked the link, works fine.
Bye
Post a Comment